Storage & Distribution
BRC GLOBAL STANDARD - STORAGE & DISTRIBUTION:
- COMPLETE SET-UP SERVICE
- DEVELOPING ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMETNS WITH YOUR STAFF
- INTEGRATION INTO YOUR TEAM'S DAILY WORK
- NO NEED TO HIRE A 'TECHNICAL MANAGER'
- STAFF TRAINING / IMPLEMENTATION
- PRESENT AT YOUR AUDIT TO GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE PROCESS
BRC GLOBAL STANDARD - STORAGE & DISTRIBUTION, Issue 2:
Issue 2 of the Standard was published in September 2010 and is applicable to the storage and distribution of:
- Food (excluding live animals [except crustacean for human consumption], pre-farm-gate bulk agricultural products and unprocessed bulk agricultural products),
- Consumer products (excluding fuels sold in bulk or refillable containers and motor vehicles)
The Standard is arranged in three modules:
- Storage and Distribution
- Contracted Services
The requirements of the Storage and Distribution module are applied to all companies seeking certification to this Standard.
Certification to the Wholesale and Contracted Services modules is optional.